- **HOT DEALS**
- Inflatable Boats
- Life Rafts
- Island Girl Sea Glow
- EPIRBs and PLBs
- Ditch Bags
- Inflatable PFDs
- Safety and Survival Supplies
- Man Overboard Systems
- Inflatable Boat Parts
- Inflatable Boat Accessories
- Inflatable Boat Cleaners
- Inflatable Boat Covers
- Inflatable Boat Bimini Tops
- Costa Del Mar Sunglasses
- Yamaha Outboard Motors
Shipping & Returns
All Orders Placed After 2 PM Central Time Will Ship the following Business Day. Orders Placed on Friday After 2 PM Central Time and All Day Saturday and Sunday Will Ship the Following Monday. We are Closed for Holidays and It Will Effect Shipping of Your Items.
We charge all shipping up front, with few exceptions, so you aren’t penalized for any separate shipments due to back orders or drop shipped items.
Items with irregular packaging, where the outside container is wood or metal, or any article not encased in a corrugated container, or any package exceeding 60” in length incur a $7.50 charge. Items whose girth exceeds 130" will incur a $45.00 large package handling fee.
$2.40 for residential and $1.60 for commercial. Extended rural addresses incur $2.65 for residential, $1.85 for commercial.
- Shipments over $2500 require a signature for delivery.
- You may request a shipping method other than Triad Marine’s standard service; however, the shipping and handling rates charged may be higher than our standard rates published here.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you choose to use your own carrier account, there is a $5.00 handling fee for each parcel or $25.00 per truck shipment.
- Shipping information pertains to domestic shipping. International shipping is available - just ask!
We generally charge all shipping related fees for the complete order at the time of the first shipment.
With few exceptions, no additional delivery fees are charged for back ordered items when shipped.
- Insurance is required for the total value of each shipment. Add $.90 for each $100 of value or part thereof above the first $100.
- Final shipping costs are calculated per package and are determined by actual or dimensional weight, destinations, contents and carrier service.
- Phone and fax orders placed before 4pm Eastern Time, Monday - Friday, for next day or second business day delivery will be processed the same business day.
- Delivery times are subject to carrier imposed schedules.
- UPS applies a $2.40 surcharge to deliver packages to rural residential addresses and $1.60 to rural commercial addresses.
- Extended rural addresses incur $2.65 for residential, $1.85 for commercial.
Inflatable boats, outboard motors, life rafts, kayaks, trailers, cut goods, custom canvas; products with a broken seal, clearance items, and close-outs, discontinued and specially ordered items are not returnable. If these items are found to be damaged or defective, you must notify us within 10 days for replacement. Unfortunately, we can not accept returns older than 30 days.
Except as noted above, products in the original packaging and ready-to-be-sold condition may be returned within 30 days for a full exchange or refund of merchandise price. Unused items not returned in their original condition within the 30 days, if accepted, will be subject up to a 20% handling fee for inspection, repackaging, and restocking. We reserve the right to refuse returns or assess additional fees at our discretion if the merchandise is missing parts or is not in new condition.
Most items we sell are covered by manufacturers’ warranties. If you experience difficulty with a product please let us know we are here to help you and want to ensure your experience with us is a good one.
All truck shipments must be inspected with the driver present. If a complete inspection is not possible with the driver present, sign for as "pending inspection" and note any signs of damage to carton or product. Do not discard the packaging. If damage is found with the driver present, do not accept shipment and contact Triad Marine at (800) 895-5060